Introducing the New Poach Icon pickleball paddle. Debuting at the 2018 Nationals tournament, this new Engage pickleball racket combines the advanced core of the Poach Advantage with the proprietary chemically bonded skin of the Elite Pro. By combining these two aspects in the same paddle, you get a pickleball racquet that is extremely soft and provides utlimate control with a more firm solid hitting surface with a really large sweet spot. The chemically bonded skin from the Elite Pro has the roughest hitting surface of any paddle giving you extreme ability to affect spin on the ball.
The Poach Icon is the Signature Paddle of Corrine Carr Siebenschein, the world's #2 Female Pro Doubles player. It is also the paddle choice for Brian Staub, one of the top Senior men players in the world.
This paddle is the perfect combination of soft feel with a solid hitting surface and texture. Initially it comes in a mid-weight version. A light-weight version will be coming out soon. The Poach Icon is the same size as the Poach Advantage and the Elite Pro, 16 inches long, by 8 inches wide, with a 5 inch grip length, and comes in 4 great colors, plus a Corrine Signature design.
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro 'Black' Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Size: 16” long x 8” wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Colors: Red or Metallic on Black background, Blue or Purple on Light Beige background, Corrine Signature white and pink.
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play