The Elite Pro pickleball paddle is the preferred paddle of many pro players. Introduced at the 2017 US Open in Florida in April, this paddle won 9 pro level medals. The Engage Pros who used the Elite Pro switched to it just a couple weeks prior to the event. It took their game to the next level. Its now time to take your game to the next level too.
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology. The first ever chemically bonded skin developed by Engagepickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
- Core: ControlPro II Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge Chemical Bond Graphite(for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight: Midweight 7.9 - 8.3 oz, Lightweight 7.5-7.8oz
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White, Steve Kennedy Signature
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.