Introducing the NEW Elite Pro X-Series. The standard Elite Pro has been one of the most popular paddles in the market for the past two years with it's maximum power, spin capability, control and huge sweet spot. Now available in a new shape (the X-Series) providing better balance, maneuverability, and control due to lowering the center of gravity.
This new paddle has the same amazing spin capability, large sweet spot and solidity of the original Elite Pro. The same Chemical Bond surface designed by Engage that hits the USAPA limits in roughness and enhances the aforementioned attributes. The X-Series pickleball paddle has a lower center of gravity and enhanced maneuverability because the X-Series is the same shape as the Encore which is a hair shorter than the original Elite Pro but wider.
For any legacy Encore X-Series players, this is your new paddle. The 2nd Generation Elite Pro Chemical Bond provides the paddle with more spin and control, a larger sweet spot and increased solidity.
If you like graphite paddles, you’ll love this liquid graphite new skin technology. The first ever chemically bonded skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 15.5" long x 8.125" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.