Get amplified Power and Control with the Selkirk Amped S2 pickleball paddle.
The Amped Series is engineered to amplify both power and control without compromising one for the other. The X5 Polypropylene Polymer Core is a revolutionary thicker core that amplifies both power and control. The Fiberflex Unidirectional Fiberglass face has been redesigned to maximize performance. The X5 core and fiberglass face are melded together for optimum performance and durability.
The Amped S2 has a shorter handle which gives it the largest sweet spot and hitting surface of all the paddles in the Selkirk line. It is the ulitimate pickleball players paddle!
This paddles comes in both a lightweight and standard weight as well as two grip sizes.
- Large Sweet Spot
- Vibration Dampening - helps reduce tennis elbow injuries
- Torque Suppression - ideal for playing in windy conditions
- Neutralized Ball Differences - easier transition from indoor balls to outdoor balls
- Quiet - new technology significantly quieter
- Face Cushioning - ball stays on the paddle longer
- More Spin - players can generate more spin
- Well Balanced - unique weight distribution make it feel lighter than it is
- Grip: Selkirk ComfortGrip
- Weight: Lightweight: 7.5 - 7.9 oz Standard weight: 7.9-8.4oz
- Width: 8”
- Height: 15.75”
- Handle Length: 4.75”
- Handle/Grip Circumference: Standard 4.25” or Thin 4.0"