Don't compromise! Get AMPED! with both Control and Power in the same pickleball paddle.
The Amped Series is engineered to amplify both power and control without compromising one for the other. The X5 Polypropylene Polymer Core is a revolutionary thicker core that amplifies both power and control. The Fiberflex Unidirectional Fiberglass face has been redesigned to maximize performance. The X5 core and fiberglass face are melded together for optimum performance and durability.
The Aqua version is the Glenn Peterson signature pickleball racquet.
The Amped Omni provides long reach for added control. With a shorter handle, the hitting surface is increased. It is slightly wider than other elongated paddles and has a larger sweet spot.
- Large Sweet Spot
- Vibration Dampening - helps reduce tennis elbow injuries
- Torque Suppression - ideal for playing in windy conditions
- Neutralized Ball Differences - easier transition from indoor balls to outdoor balls
- Quiet - new technology significantly quieter
- Face Cushioning - ball stays on the paddle longer
- More Spin - players can generate more spin
- Well Balanced - unique weight distribution make it feel lighter than it is
- Grip: Selkirk ComfortGrip
- Weight: 8.0 oz Avg
- Width: 7.25”
- Height: 16.25”
- Handle Length: 4.25”
- Handle/Grip Circumference: 4.25”