Don't compromise! Get AMPED! with both Control and Power in the same pickleball paddle.
The Amped Series is engineered to amplify both power and control without compromising one for the other. The X5 Polypropylene Polymer Core is a revolutionary thicker core that amplifies both power and control. The Fiberflex Unidirectional Fiberglass face has been redesigned to maximize performance. The X5 core and fiberglass face are melded together for optimum performance and durability.
The Amped Invikta pickleball paddle was developed in collatoration with Tyson McGuffin, National Chamption pickleball player. It brings a larger sweet spot than comparable elongated paddles, along with a longer handle for full court power and control. The midweight (7.8-8.2oz) gives you extra power for hard drives from the baseline. This is the weapon of choice for intermediate to pro level players.
- Large Sweet Spot
- Vibration Dampening - helps reduce tennis elbow injuries
- Torque Suppression - ideal for playing in windy conditions
- Neutralized Ball Differences - easier transition from indoor balls to outdoor balls
- Quiet - new technology significantly quieter
- Face Cushioning - ball stays on the paddle longer
- More Spin - players can generate more spin
- Well Balanced - unique weight distribution make it feel lighter than it is
- Grip: Selkirk ComfortGrip
- Weight: 7.8-8.2oz Avg
- Width: 7.375”
- Height: 16.5”
- Handle Length: 5.25”
- Handle/Grip Circumference: 4.25”
- USAPA Approved